|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
|* 4th Oct - Section 7 now available for review on bzr or from this pdf. Comments by End of play on 9th Oct. Attach: chapter7.pdf||* 4th Oct - Section 7 now available for review on bzr or from this pdf. Comments by End of play on 9th Oct. attachment:chapter7.pdf|
Ubuntu 7.10 Desktop Course BR With the explosive growth of Ubuntu, one of the services and products we are working towards is the production of a range of high quality training courses. These courses are designed to help get Ubuntu users trained and certified with respected, notable, high quality training courses. BR As we all know, Ubuntu is deeply rooted in community, and we are very keen to work with the community on the content, structure and organisation of the training courses.
At the end of November 2007, Canonical will launch the first official Ubuntu desktop training courses. There will be 2 courses:
- One instructor led, 2 days in a classroom and the other will be,
- A web based elearning format, following the same contents as the instructor led.
The material for the instructor led course will be FREELY AVAILABLE on the Ubuntu wiki for all to use, share, improve and translate. The elearning format will be a paid for service. The focus of both courses will be very much to comfort and reassure people (new users) that moving from proprietary OS to Ubuntu is no big deal; this will be a 'comfort blanket' course.
View the Table of contents here: ["Training/TOC"]
- 4th Oct - Section 7 now available for review on bzr or from this pdf. Comments by End of play on 9th Oct. attachment:chapter7.pdf
- 28 Sept - Added guide for bazaar and Launchpad usage to ["Training/KnowledgeBase"]
- 27 Sept - New sections loaded for feedback ["Training/FeedbackGuide"]
- UDS Boston ["TrainingBOF"]
- Help us update the agenda