|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
| * Ubuntu Translations Announcements
* Write an announcemnent in once plance and it will be automaticaly post on various places
* Aggregated on planet.ubuntu.com - https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+announcements
* Automaticaly send email to ubuntu-translators ML
* Fridge ?
- Continued from previous meeting:
- How to raise awareness of the purpose and usage of the project (to developers, bug triagers, bug reporters)
- Add information in the proper wiki pages
- How to best integrate its usage to the bug triaging process
- Idea: only i18n should be linked to the source package. l10n bugs should be linked with ubuntu-translations and assigned to ubuntu-l10n-CC teams. As they are automaticaly created, language-packs should be linked only in special cases.
- Ubuntu Translations Announcements
- Write an announcemnent in once plance and it will be automaticaly post on various places
Aggregated on planet.ubuntu.com - https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+announcements
- Automaticaly send email to ubuntu-translators ML
- Fridge ?
Take a quick look at the current opened tasks (AdiRoiban)
Disabling Hebrew CLI translations (DavidPlanella)
- Hebrew translators want to disable their translations (other RTL languages' translators have either said they don't want to or they haven't expressed any complaints)
We've got a preliminary list of apps at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuHebrewTranslators/CLI
- What options we've got for disabling them
- How do we proceed
(Paste the IRC log here)