New year, new meeting, new tasks!
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|The next translations meeting will be on 2012-04-26||The next translations meeting will be on 2013-01-03, 18:00 UTC.|
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
| * Quick spin through the [[https://trello.com/board/translations-team/4f621c87861db54230b9ca39|Translations Board]]
* Final list of 12.04 translations contributors for the Thank you page (dpm)
* Next post-release language pack update preparation (dpm)
* Precise language pack release schedule (dpm)
* Lucid language pack update status (TLE?)
* Review criticall bugs in rosetta, especially criticall ones and ping developers about it (andrejz)
* What to do with gcc translations (andrejz)
| * Assess tasks for the Raring cycle
* Language pack updates (someone needs to push these as per [[Translations/PrecisePangolin/ReleaseSchedule]] and [[Translations/QuantalQuetzal/ReleaseSchedule]] )
* Wiki cleanup
* Regular meetings (organize & drive)
* Import queue management
* More visibility for the Ubuntu Translations team -> blog, weekly news, social media?
* Find volunteers for these
The next translations meeting will be on 2013-01-03, 18:00 UTC.
- Assess tasks for the Raring cycle
- Wiki cleanup
Regular meetings (organize & drive)
- Import queue management
More visibility for the Ubuntu Translations team -> blog, weekly news, social media?
- Find volunteers for these