|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
|* '''Bug Manager:''' Will verify that all bugs found by the team are properly reported. Will contact developers to inform about the report and keep track of bugs fixed / not fixed.|
As we go through the steps needed to organize our team for the QQ cycle, some needs had a high priority and roles were created and assigned to volunteers.
Assigned to: Cariboo907
- Manage the team staff and activities.
- Ensure the team activities are being done according to the Ubuntu Code of Conduct.
- Be the point-of-contact for all team management issues.
Assigned to: Kaldor
- Understand the processes and steps required to use the Freenode IRC structure and Ubuntu-IRC-CC requirements.
- Setup our IRC channel properly and manage the use of IRC bots, if provided by IRC managing boards.
- Be the point-of-contact for anything IRC related
Wiki Content Managers
Assigned to: Ventrical, grahammechanical
- Primarily develop the tester-wiki as a user friendly reference base focused on usability
- Engage into other activities within the team technical documentation
- Be the point-of-contact for anything related to the team wiki development
- Proofread the content and fix others contributions
As we define testing activities for the QQ cycle, a number of new roles will be created. Some activities will include:
Team Ambassador: Will locate other testing-communities, contact its leaders, propose alliances and exchange of resources and information
Marketing Manager: Will promote the team internally (within the Ubuntu community) and externally (blogs, websites, etc), according to a marketing plan
Education Manager: Will promote activities to bring knowledge to new and regular members of the team. Those include IRC sessions with developers, bug management specialists, other testing communities specialists, etc.
Bug Manager: Will verify that all bugs found by the team are properly reported. Will contact developers to inform about the report and keep track of bugs fixed / not fixed.
These are only a few of the possible roles to be created soon. Please read the requirements to join the U+1 team, to apply for a role, suggest or create one (self assignment).