|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
| * '''Recruitment Manager:''' Will browse UbuntuForums, other forums, IRC and other online communities, locate Ubuntu users interested in learning more about Ubuntu and contributing to it, and invite them to join the team.
== Future Team Roles ==
As we go through the steps needed to organize our team for the QQ cycle, some needs had a high priority and roles were created and assigned to volunteers.
Assigned to: Cariboo907
- Manage the team staff and activities.
- Ensure the team activities are being done according to the Ubuntu Code of Conduct.
- Be the point-of-contact for all team management issues.
Assigned to: Kaldor
- Understand the processes and steps required to use the Freenode IRC structure and Ubuntu-IRC-CC requirements.
- Setup our IRC channel properly and manage the use of IRC bots, if provided by IRC managing boards.
- Be the point-of-contact for anything IRC related
Wiki Content Managers
Assigned to: Ventrical, grahammechanical
- Primarily develop the tester-wiki as a user friendly reference base focused on usability
- Engage into other activities within the team technical documentation
- Be the point-of-contact for anything related to the team wiki development
- Proofread the content and fix others contributions
Recruitment Manager: Will browse UbuntuForums, other forums, IRC and other online communities, locate Ubuntu users interested in learning more about Ubuntu and contributing to it, and invite them to join the team.
Future Team Roles
As we define testing activities for the QQ cycle, a number of new roles will be created. Some activities will include:
Team Ambassador: Will locate other testing-communities, contact its leaders, propose alliances and exchange of resources and information
Marketing Manager: Will promote the team internally (within the Ubuntu community) and externally (blogs, websites, etc), according to a marketing plan
Education Manager: Will promote activities to bring knowledge to new and regular members of the team. Those include IRC sessions with developers, bug management specialists, other testing communities specialists, etc.
Bug Manager: Will verify that all bugs found by the team are properly reported. Will contact developers to inform about the report and keep track of bugs fixed / not fixed.
These are only a few of the possible roles to be created soon. Please read the requirements to join the U+1 team, to apply for a role, suggest or create one (self assignment).