|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
|* [[UKTeam/MeetingNotes/20100117| 17th January 2010 - IRC Meeting]]|
|Line 17:||Line 16:|
|* [[UKTeam/MeetingNotes/20100303| 3rd March 2010 - IRC Meeting]]|
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
| * [[UKTeam/MeetingNotes/20100207| 7th February 2010 - IRC Meeting]]
* [[UKTeam/MeetingNotes/20100117| 17th January 2010 - IRC Meeting]]
To add a new meeting record follow the instructions below
After adding a meeting, be sure to announce it on the mailing list, using the template located at:- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/MeetingAnnouncementTemplate
Meetings usually take place in #ubuntu-uk on IRC.
Agenda can be found at UKTeamMeetingAgenda
Link to each meeting page here:-
10th January 2007 - Regular IRC meeting - Meeting date changed due to conflict with CC meeting.
Adding an Meeting
- Do a search to ensure that the meeting page doesn't already exist.
- Create your page by entering the name here in the format YYYYMMDDMeeting
- Edit the new page taking care to put the correct date and time in.
- Announce the meeting on the mailing list at least a week before, requesting agenda items to be placed on the page, and provide a direct link to it in the mail.
- Come back to this page and add it to the top of the list of meetings above.