LionelDricot suggests the creation of the Ubuntu-be loco team.
- The front page informs about what Ubuntu is and what Ubuntu-be is
- There must be three main contacts for the three languages. Contacts must be able to answer questions, interview and the rest.
- Event team. People that are ready to participate in an event (or organisate one) in order to promote Ubuntu. A mailing list can be set.
- Support list. I suggest to have a list of adress with :
- LUG that are ready to help about Ubuntu and to borrow/give Ubuntu CDs
- Vendors that are Ubuntu friendly
- help forums must be linked to ubuntu-fr, ubuntu-nl and ubuntu-de. No need to duplicate efforts here.
- is there a need for a local forum ?
Hosting : LionelDricot has maybe a solution for hosting (depending on the needed bandwidth)