|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 66:||Line 66:|
|- Coming up...||- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDhivehiTranslators/TranslationGuideLine|
Maldives Open Source Society (MOSS) aka Maldivian Linux User Group (MLUG)
MOSS is an initiative to provide a collaborative platform and forum to promote and facilitate Linux and Free Open Source Software. MOSS members are from the community, civil society, students abroad, professional bodies and companies who promote the Free/Open Source Software concepts. MOSS aims to help policy makers, commercial enterprises, and users to take advantage of the benefits of Free/Open Source Software.
Dhivehi Translation/Localization Team
Ubuntu Dhivehi Translators: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-dv
Mailing List: http://groups.google.com/group/divtranslators
Ubuntu Translation Facebook Group
Created to boost the translation of Dhivehi in the Ubuntu translation launchpad.
The current focus of our translation is to translate 100,000 strings before the end of 2009. Join the effort and share the fun.
How to Contribute
1. Create an account on launchpad (if u haven't done it already) as usual you will need an email account. After creating the account login using your account information.
2. Once logged in successfully, go to Dhivehi translations page
Note, your translations will be reviewed and once accepted they will appear as translated.
Before you translate, your system must be able to read and write in Dhivehi, for a how-to visit the facebook discussion forum.
1. Create a wiki for the project (DONE: April 30, 2009).
2. Make contact with all upstream translation leads:
- Mozilla Team
Gnome (Done: 23 May, 2009) | Claude Paroz. Team
- Ubuntu (DONE: April 30, 2009) | David Planella
3. Get technical support contacts with upstream people:
- Mozilla Team
- Ubuntu (DONE: April 30, 2009) | Jeroen Vermeulen
4. Create a Mailing list for the Translation Team (DONE: May 2, 2009)
5. Create localization guidelines for Dhivehi.
Dhivehi Translation Guideline
- Coming up...
|/Progress /TranslationGuideLine /Translators|