adding 22-6-2014 meeting log
adding 29-6-2014 meeting log
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
|1. [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Meetings/29062014 | Ubuntu GNOME Team Meeting on Sunday, 29-06-2014]]|
Ubuntu GNOME Weekly Meetings
Starting from Utopic Unicorn Cycle, Ubuntu GNOME Team will have weekly meetings to discuss the latest updates, plan, etc.
Day and Time
Ubuntu GNOME Meetings
Google Hangout on Air Meetings
Some advantages to have Google Hangout Meetings instead of IRC:
- Everyone around the world can watch, listen and learn.
- Get the best of the latest technologies.
- Give more popularity for Ubuntu GNOME system.
- We believe it is less confusing and faster than typing.
- More control over the meetings.
- Build a healthy and great relationship between team members and users.
- Visualize what Ubuntu GNOME Team is planning and doing.
- Sharing a youtube link on Social Media Networks, mailing list, etc is much easier and can spread itself much faster.
Meetings of Ubuntu GNOME Wiki & Docs Team
- Utopic Unicorn Cycle
- Trusty Tahr Cycle
Place of the meeting
- IRC: irc.freenode.org
- Channel: #ubuntu-gnome
Webchat link : Click Here
Learn how to use meetingology