Main Inclusion Report for vala
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/v/vala/; available for all supported architectures
- Vala is a new build-dependency of tracker 0.7.0 (still in development but will see a release during the Karmic cycle).
- In what situations does the package not work out of the box without configuration ? None
- Does not ask any debconf questions.
Debian bugs: no showstoppers.
Maintenance in Debian is vigorous.
Upstream is vigorous.
- This package does not deal with hardware.
- The upstream source package contains a test suite, which is configured to run by default.
- User-visible strings in the valac compiler are not internationalized.
- Package does not have translatable strings and does not build a PO template file.
- End-user applications ship a desktop file ? N/A here.
- glib2.0, debhelper, cdbs, gnome-pkg-tools, bison, flex, autotools-dev, libxslt, dbus, dbus-glib
- All dependencies are in main.
- Package maintenance requirements will be minimal - the package is small, the packaging is simple and the Debian/Ubuntu patchset is minimal. The package is currently automatically sync-able with Debian.
Debian have a dedicated team for maintaining vala: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purpose of the package is clear from the package's debian/control file.
- What do upstream call this software? Vala
MIR bug: https://launchpad.net/bugs/374151
Author: Chris Coulson