|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|'''Ubuntu Malagasy Translators (UMT)''' team is a group of translators, which like to translate Ubuntu into Malagasy. If you are interested, follow on to see how you can help us.||'''Ubuntu Malagasy Translators''' team is a group of translators that translate Ubuntu into Malagasy. If you are interested, follow on to see how you can help us.|
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
| * '''Mailing list:''' https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-l10n-mlg/
* Archive: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-l10n-mlg/
| * '''Mailing list:''' https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-l10n-mlg
* Archive: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-l10n-mlg
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
| * Create a Launchpad account https://launchpad.net/
* Start the translation at https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/
| * Create a Launchpad account https://launchpad.net
* Start the translation at https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
|1. Sign up for a [[https://launchpad.net/|Launchpad account]].||1. Sign up for a [[https://launchpad.net|Launchpad account]].|
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
|1. Sign up to the [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-l10n-mlg/|mailing list]].||1. Sign up to the [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-l10n-mlg|mailing list]].|
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
|* Please keep the [[http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct/|Code of Conduct]] in mind when translating.||* Please keep the [[http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct|Code of Conduct]] in mind when translating.|
This is the home page for Ubuntu Malagasy Translators team. Our project page is at https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-mlg
About the Team
Ubuntu Malagasy Translators team is a group of translators that translate Ubuntu into Malagasy. If you are interested, follow on to see how you can help us.
We are going to translate Ubuntu distributions. You can find more info here: https://help.launchpad.net/Translations
How to Contact Us
How to Translate
Create a Launchpad account https://launchpad.net
Start the translation at https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu
How to Join
Joining the Ubuntu Malagasy Translators team allows you to commit and make Malagasy translations. If you are not a member, your contributions will need to be approved by a member. The procedure for joining is as follows.
Sign up for a Launchpad account.
- Make your e-mail address visible on your Launchpad homepage so that we can get in touch with you. If we cannot contact you, you cannot join.
Apply to join the Ubuntu Malagasy Translators team
Sign up to the mailing list.
- An Administrator would then add you.
- You should send a mail to the mailing-list introducing yourself to other group-members.
The team is moderated, meaning that you need to be approved by an Administrator before you are allowed to join. Membership is dependent upon:
- Adequate command of the Malagasy language to qualify as a translator.
- Ability to contribute constructively and work as a team under the leadership of the Administrators.
- Following the established guidelines and directions.
- Remaining contactable via the mailing list.
Don't let these requirements scare you off, though. Provided you have decent Malagasy language skills, you will likely be admitted.
Please keep the Code of Conduct in mind when translating.