What Session Leaders Need To Know
1. Thank you so much! Ubuntu Weeks are successful because of you!
2. Please review the schedule for UBUNTU OPEN WEEK  and make sure you are familiar with what session and times you have signed up for.
3. Please take a moment prior to your session to make sure that your IRC NICK is correct and listed on the Classroom Calendar . If it isn't please let me know what session (Date and time) and what IRC Nick should be listed for INSTRUCTOR. If you have a co-leader or helper that will be assisting you please let me know their IRC nick as well. Click on the Calendar event to see what is listed
4. If you are not familiar with classbot please take time to read the wiki  about it's use. If you have any questions please feel free to email me or join #ubuntu-classroom-backstage and someone in there can help you as well.
5. Since your session is today, please join the following IRC Channels:
#ubuntu-classroom #ubuntu-classroom-chat #ubuntu-classroom-backstage
This way if you need help or something goes wrong (hopefully it won't) or if you need help on something during your session the folks in the #ubuntu-classroom-backstage channel will be able to assist you.
Again thank you! Good Luck with your sessions! Amber