Tutorials should not contain too many details, and reasonably long in time.
- "Mixing kick drum track with Ardour" - 5 min, the use of plug-ins (EQ, Compressor).
- "Create a folder icon with Inkscape" - 5 min.
- "Edit videos in Blender" - 15 min. Part 1: Preparing interface, preparing video-files with ffmpeg. Understanding Frame rates. Part 2. Cuts, Transitions, effects, compositing. Part 3. Render settings
- "Organize and develop a photo-library in Darktable" - 5 min.
- "Create a PDF in Scribus fit for professional printing" - 5 min.
- "Edit videos in KDEnlive" - 15 min.
The recordings should be made in 1280x720 resolution to give good quality when transferred to Archive.org as 720p quality video.
Templates are to be created to make a unified look of the tutorials.
- Intro frame (2-4 sec): with the Ubuntu Studio brand and the word "Tutorials" over Ubuntu Studio signature audio-jingle (to be created, zequence?)
- Subject frame (2-4 sec) : Description of the tutorial
- Outro frame (length TBD): Credits to the people involved creating the tutorial, Contact information for Ubuntu Studio and video links to other tutorials.
- Audio: only the sound from applications used in the tutorial
- Subs: Simple explanations to what is happening
- Zooms: Zoom into details for visibility, then zoom out
- Misc: Added arrows/circles for making sure important details are easy to observe