|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|Line 18:||Line 19:|
|* Official Orange #E27D15 (not written in stone yet, representing graphics)||* Official Orange #!E27D15 (not written in stone yet, representing graphics)|
|Line 35:||Line 36:|
|* Documentation (videos, and link to the help wiki)||* Documentation (possible written docs, videos, and link to the help wiki)|
|Line 37:||Line 38:|
|* Contribute|| * Community/Contribute
|Line 45:||Line 47:|
=== Things we want to be able to do in our custom pages: ===
* Full width images
* Custom backgrounds for different elements
We are planning to update the website look and content for the release of 16.04.
Base on the WP ubuntu-community authored by knome.
- Use official colors and artwork (CoF and text logo)
- Keep it simple and clear and with a look that seems relevant to Ubuntu Studio
The general look should be dark. We use our official colors, mainly blue, for the artwork.
- Official Blue #009BF9 (main color, but also representing the audio workflow)
Official Orange #E27D15 (not written in stone yet, representing graphics)
- Official Purple #574BBC (representing video)
- Dark Grey (not defined yet, also a basis for a possible desktop theme)
- Very light grey (not defined yet)
General Styling Guidelines:
- Top Bar Background: blue
- Top Bar Foreground: white
- Content background: dark grey
- Content foreground: very light grey
- Content links: blue
- Front Page (This could be the Feature Tour)
- Feature Tour
- Documentation (possible written docs, videos, and link to the help wiki)
- News (possibly aggregated to social sites)
At least the front page and feature tour pages need to be custom. But, all pages can be, except the news page. So, we need a way to create custom pages in WP.
Custom pages may be individually themed. Specifically the feature tour page.
Things we want to be able to do in our custom pages:
- Full width images
- Custom backgrounds for different elements