Differences between revisions 2 and 3
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Tutorials should not contain too many details, and reasonably long in time.
- "Mixing kick drum track with Ardour" - 5 min, the use of plugins (EQ, Compressor).
- "Create a folder icon with Inkscape" - 5 min.
- Intro frame (2-4 sec): with the Ubuntu Studio brand and the word "Tutorials"
- Subject frame (2-4 sec) : Description of the tutorial
- Audio: only the sound from applications used in the tutorial
- Subs: Simple explanations to what is happening
- Zooms: Zoom into details for visibility, then zoom out
- Misc: Added arrows/circles for making sure important details are easy to observe