|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
| * [[/Actions/AppointingNewMembers|Appointing new team members]]
* [[/Actions/UbuntuTranslationTeamsCoordination|Coordination of teams in the ubuntu-translators group]]
* [[/LpTemplateAdministration|Administration of Ubuntu translation templates in Launchpad]]
The Ubuntu Translations Coordinators team is a group of community members actively involved in the Ubuntu translation process who take care of all the associated administrative and coordinative actions. They will also act as mediators and take a leading role if disputes or conflict situations regarding translations arise.
If you are instead looking for information on how to translate Ubuntu, you probably want to go to the general Ubuntu Translations site.
These are the actions or activities the team takes care of
- Bug triaging - note that this process is open to all the translations community, but the UTC team will generally take a more active role in filing and triaging bugs since they are the bugmail contact and usually the first ones to notice and report errors in the imports queue.
- Accepting new members
These are the regular actions the team takes care of during the release cycle
- Language packs
- Trigger generation for SRUs
Define the language pack generation schedule
- Setting translation focus (TODO: point to bug)
- Importing Firefox translations
This is the list of ongoing projects the team is currently working on. Note that these are open to all community members to participate in. See also the tasks in Launchpad