← Revision 14 as of 2010-01-24 23:04:38
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
|The next meeting date and time is not determined yet. Please vote at: [[http://doodle.com/eq2v6rsraxadfhsn]]||The next IRC meeting date is '''January 24th''' at 3pm in #ubuntu-us-wa on irc.freenode.net.|
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
| * Upcoming Events
* January GSLUG Meeting Ubuntu Bug Triage demo
* Team projects
* Leadership structure
|Line 17:||Line 12:|
| * Subforum on ubuntu forums (chuck will need to request it)
* Lucid cycle RoadMap (depends on LoCo focus)
* Long term RoadMap (depends on LoCo focus)
| * Lucid cycle RoadMap
* Upcoming Events
* February GSLUG Meeting Ubuntu Bug Triage demo
* Do a Univeristy of Washington HUB table to hand out distro cds in the spring?
* LinuxFest Northwest 2010 table?
* Lucid Lynx Release party/event?
* Long term RoadMap
|Line 21:||Line 20:|
| * Closed
* Other items
|Line 28:||Line 24:|
Date, Time and Place
The Washington Team meetings schedule will be figured out at the next meeting. If you would like to have a meeting sooner then the next scheduled time, please contact the team via the mailing list (email@example.com).
The next IRC meeting date is January 24th at 3pm in #ubuntu-us-wa on irc.freenode.net.
Team meetings are open to anyone interested in current team activities. All team members are encouraged to attend. If you would like to discuss something that is not shown on the agenda please feel free to add it below.
Focus of LoCo
Lucid cycle RoadMap
- Upcoming Events
- February GSLUG Meeting Ubuntu Bug Triage demo
- Do a Univeristy of Washington HUB table to hand out distro cds in the spring?
LinuxFest Northwest 2010 table?
- Lucid Lynx Release party/event?
- Upcoming Events
Long term RoadMap
- Expanding wiki pages
In the event that an agenda item is not able to be discussed then it will be added to the agenda for the next team meeting or a special meeting may be held to cover the topic.