|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
| * Greater Seattle Linux Users Group http://www.gslug.org
* Olympia Linux Users Group http://olylug.org/
| * Bellingham Linux Users Group - http://www.blug.org/
* Bellevue Linux Users Group - http://www.bellevuelinux.org/
* Greater Seattle Linux Users Group - http://www.gslug.org
* Kitsap Peninsula Linux Users Group - http://www.kplug.org/
* Olympia Linux Users Group - http://olylug.org/
* South Puget Sound Linux Users Group - http://linux-now.us/
* Spokane Linux Users Group - http://www.spokanelinux.org/
* Tacoma Linux Users Group - http://www.taclug.org/
* WSU Linux Users Group - https://lug.wsu.edu/
|Line 39:||Line 46:|
Thank you for using Ubuntu!
This is the Ubuntu Washington LoCo Team wiki page. We are here to promote and support the use of Ubuntu and FLOSS in the State of Washington.
- Have an idea for someone we should give Ubuntu CDs to?
- Know of an event we should be at? Need help getting Ubuntu installed?
- Have a problem with something Ubuntu-related?
Email our mailing list or post on our (not-yet-live) forum. We're all volunteers and happy to help out.
IRC Channel: #ubuntu-us-wa on irc.freenode.net:6667
Blog Aggregator: http://blog.colliertech.org/planet/ubuntu-us-wa/
Mailing list: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-us-wa
Launchpad Team: https://launchpad.net/~washingtonstate (needs a name-change to fit standard: ubuntu-washington)
Forum: not activated yet
The official contact is Chuck West. He can be contacted at (360) 292-7777 or email@example.com for additional information.
How to Contribute
Join up and help out with some of our projects. Many LUGS also accept donations and help. Some currently happening LUGS are:
Bellingham Linux Users Group - http://www.blug.org/
Bellevue Linux Users Group - http://www.bellevuelinux.org/
Greater Seattle Linux Users Group - http://www.gslug.org
Kitsap Peninsula Linux Users Group - http://www.kplug.org/
Olympia Linux Users Group - http://olylug.org/
South Puget Sound Linux Users Group - http://linux-now.us/
Spokane Linux Users Group - http://www.spokanelinux.org/
Tacoma Linux Users Group - http://www.taclug.org/
WSU Linux Users Group - https://lug.wsu.edu/
You can join our team by first signing the Ubuntu Code of Conduct and then joining our Launchpad Team. We ask that you sign the code of conduct because it allows everyone to be on the same page as far as expectations are concerned. Then join our mailing list and/or check out the IRC channel and forum, when it's activated, to get in touch with others.
Thank you for using Ubuntu!
Our current projects include:
- Helping as many people start using Ubuntu as possible.
- Establishing a community hub of Ubuntu activity in Washington state.
- Demonstrating superior computing techniques using existing hardware.
- Distribute Ubuntu CDs throughout Washington.
See WashingtonTeam/Projects for more information.
|/ApprovalApplication /BookRequests /Brainstorm /Events /GetInvolved /IRC /LeadershipElections /LeadershipNominations /Meetings /ProfileRoulette /Projects /TeamReports|