← Revision 141 as of 2016-01-10 21:04:44
RM'ed overlapping content, making documentation cleaner via page mutual exclusiveness.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|=== Basic Troubleshooting Resources ===
* [[http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=326|Absolute Beginner Talk Forum]]
* [[X/Reporting|X Reporting]] - How to create good X bug reports
* [[http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=332|Hardware & Laptops Support Forum]]
|= Introduction =|
|Line 10:||Line 7:|
|=== Common Problems ===
<<Include(X/Troubleshooting, , from="=== Common Problems ===", to="=== Troubleshooting Techniques ===")>>
|This is the documentation homepage of the Ubuntu X Team.|
|Line 13:||Line 9:|
|=== Troubleshooting Techniques ===
<<Include(X/Troubleshooting, , from="=== Troubleshooting Techniques ===", to="^----')>>
|= Documentation =|
|Line 16:||Line 11:|
|=== Configuration Tips ===
<<Include(X/Config, , from="== Configuration Recipes ==", to="^=")>>
=== Development Foundations ===
* [[X/SwatTeam]] - Joining the Ubuntu X.org team
* [[X/Triaging|X Triaging]] - How to ensure new X bug reports have enough info to troubleshoot
* [[X/Architecture]] - High level architectural overview of X.org
* [[X/DriverDevelopment]] - Developing new Xorg drivers for Ubuntu
* [[X/DriverBuilding]] - Building debs of upstream drivers
* [[X/Glossary|X Glossary]] - Explanations for confusing terms often seen in logs and error messages
* [[X/Blueprints]] - Specifications of interest for X
* [[X/GitUsage]] - Instructions for using git
* [[X/DesktopWishlist]] - Pending Xorg changes that would benefit Ubuntu Desktop
* [[X/KernelWishlist]] - Pending/desired kernel changes that would benefit Xorg
* [[https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/?field.tag=xorg-needs-kernel-fix]] - Kernel fixes needed for xorg issues
* [[X/BetaReviewChecklist]] - Things to do / stuff to consider reverting around -beta
* [[http://www.bryceharrington.org/X/Reports/ubuntu-x-swat/versions-current.html|Current Package Merge Status]]
* [[X/Tagging]] - Bug tagging
* [[X/PackageNotes]] - One of our packaging tools makes use of this
| * For troubleshooting, reporting, debugging, and triaging X related issues, please see [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Troubleshooting|here]].
* For information on X configuration files, please see [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Config|here]].
* For getting started with X development in Ubuntu, please see [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Dev|here]].
* For more on the Ubuntu X Team, please see [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/SwatTeam|here]].
|Line 37:||Line 17:|
This is the documentation homepage of the Ubuntu X Team.
For troubleshooting, reporting, debugging, and triaging X related issues, please see here.
For information on X configuration files, please see here.
For getting started with X development in Ubuntu, please see here.
For more on the Ubuntu X Team, please see here.