2012-02-08

Meeting started by knome at 18:03:46 UTC. Meeting ended at 18:31:27 UTC. The full logs are available at http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/xubuntu-devel/2012/xubuntu-devel.2012-02-08-18.03.log.html.

Meeting summary

  • Business carried on
    • Default shortcut keys (knome, 18:06:19)
  • Team updates
    • Packaging and Development (knome, 18:11:03)
      • mr_pouit and micahg worked on getting the Shimmer Project themes moved to shimmer-themes (knome, 18:12:22)
      • mr_pouit fixed alacarte - it's no longer pulling in half of GNOME, and it will work with OnlyShowIn=XFCE (knome, 18:12:44)

      • astraljava has been working on ubiquity "app sets" (knome, 18:13:41)
      • ACTION: madnick to provide sources for the new lightdm and plymout theme ASAP (knome, 18:15:13)

    • Bug Triage, Testing and Documentation (knome, 18:16:17)
      • ACTION: pleia2 to raise publicity on triaging, testing and docs (knome, 18:17:20)

    • Marketing, Artwork and Website (knome, 18:18:03)
      • New website is released! (knome, 18:18:11)
      • Wallpaper nearly finished! (knome, 18:18:25)
      • pleia2 has been keeping the Twitter feed up-to-date! (knome, 18:18:52)
      • ACTION: pleia2 and knome to work on t-shirt designs and come up with a proposal on the design and the webstore to plug in (knome, 18:20:06)

        • possible webstores for t-shirts: cafepress, zazzle (knome, 18:20:48)
      • other idea is fliers for conferences (pleia2, 18:20:36)
        • ACTION: pleia2 to gather content for flyers (knome, 18:22:55)

        • ACTION: knome to design flyers (knome, 18:22:59)

        • ACTION: pleia2 to set up a wikipage with all ideas (knome, 18:23:50)

    • General updates (knome, 18:24:03)
  • Other Business

Votes

  • New wallpaper: Looks OK, fine with us to upload to Xubuntu with minor changes?
    • For: 3 Against: 0 Abstained: 0
  • Default shortcut keys: changes OK?
    • For: 3 Against: 0 Abstained: 0

Action items, by person

  • knome
    • pleia2 and knome to work on t-shirt designs and come up with a proposal on the design and the webstore to plug in
    • knome to design flyers
    • knome to finalize wallpaper
  • madnick
    • madnick to provide sources for the new lightdm and plymout theme ASAP
  • micahg
    • micahg and mr_pouit to confirm xfce package versions in precise
  • mr_pouit
    • mr_pouit to upload new default shortcuts to xubuntu-default-settings
    • mr_pouit to upload wallpaper to repo
    • micahg and mr_pouit to confirm xfce package versions in precise
  • pleia2
    • pleia2 to raise publicity on triaging, testing and docs
    • pleia2 and knome to work on t-shirt designs and come up with a proposal on the design and the webstore to plug in
    • pleia2 to gather content for flyers
    • pleia2 to set up a wikipage with all ideas

People present (lines said)

  • knome (88)
  • meetingology (30)
  • pleia2 (26)
  • astraljava (9)

Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2012-02-08 (last edited 2012-02-08 18:35:28 by knome)