2013-01-24

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Items carried on

Team updates

  • ARTWORK: i'm working on our icon-theme quite a bit lately, people can check the progress here: https://github.com/shimmerproject/elementary-xfce (ochosi, 15:19:53)

  • ARTWORK: people can test/use them in any of our releases (P,Q,R). i'll be soon trying to weed out useless icons and duplicates, so keeping the theme locally up-to-date to check whether icons go missing would be helpful testing for me (ochosi, 15:20:57)
  • ACTION: ochosi to send testing-instructions to knome (ochosi, 15:21:25)

  • DOCUMENTATION: We're going to push the documentation SRU for 12.04 to the .3 release (this summer) instead of trying to get it in for .2 (which is coming up quick) (pleia2, 15:23:28)
  • DOCUMENTATION: We still don't have a docs lead, so if there is anyone interested in pitching in on docs for 13.04, please do Smile :) (pleia2, 15:24:07)

  • WEBSITE: Opened a few bugs to update screenshots on the site, which I'm planning on completing this week (pleia2, 15:24:33)
  • ACTION: pleia2 to complete outstanding screenshot update bugs (pleia2, 15:24:49)

  • LINK: http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce-i18n/2013-January/008324.html (GridCube, 15:31:48)

Announcements

None.

New ang emerging items

  • ACTION: GridCube to create and moderate xubuntu-group on deviantart (pleia2, 15:42:16)

Action items, by person

  • ochosi to send testing-instructions to knome
  • pleia2 to complete outstanding screenshot update bugs
  • GridCube to create and moderate xubuntu-group on deviantart

People present (lines said)

  • pleia2 (85)
  • GridCube (34)

  • ochosi (24)
  • bluesabre_ (16)
  • micahg (15)
  • mr_pouit (10)
  • frustratedtech (7)
  • meetingology (7)
  • olbi (2)
  • smartboyhw (2)
  • knome (0)
  • maddernick (0)

Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2013-01-24 (last edited 2013-01-24 19:43:27 by knome)