2014-01-09

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Items carried on

The discussion about "Items carried on" started at 19:00.

  • Open action items from previous meeting (19:00)

    • ACTION: ochosi and knome to come up with more testing stuff later (within a week)

    • ACTION: knome to be in touch with people re Tech Lead position

    • ACTION: ochosi to follow up on xfce 4.12 release with nick and report back

    • Team members wanting things tested need to ensure a mail get's sent to the -dev list

Team updates

The discussion about "Team updates" started at 19:07.

  • knome and ochosi went through https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/xubuntu-t-features, which now has updated whiteboard and work items statuses

  • knome finished the finnish tranlsation for xubuntu docs
  • knome worked on the website, refreshing release planned soon
  • slickymaster finished the portuguese translation for xubuntu docs
  • ochosi and bluesabre worked on light-locker theming
  • bugfix for 1206739 got into saucy-updates
  • bugfix for 1208204 (indicator-sound-gtk2) also got into saucy-updates
  • work towards use of autopilot is still ongoing - but it's unlikely to get there this cycle
  • package testing moving on - calling for seperate sections every couple of weeks
  • checking of required testcases for each call being lined up by -qa
  • iso testing - moves forward as always
  • calls have been going out to -testers
  • calls having little effect on reported numbers
  • ACTION: elfy and knome/ochosi to discuss lightlocker testing - perhaps include old post install testing in that

  • we need to be moving towards getting testcase for the other new stuff in the next week or so
  • ACTION: elfy to discuss future of -testers with knome

  • alpha 2 is in 2 weeks
  • feature freeze is in 6 weeks
  • ACTION: knome will get session bug fix uploaded

  • libxfce4ui is waiting for a sponsor to upload it to trusty
  • debian will upload more 4.11 components this month
  • debian have fixed the power manager systemd issue in svn, it should be uploaded soon
  • gthumb 3.2.6 is now uploaded and web-plugins are re-enabled
  • prpltwtr will release sometime this month

Announcements

The discussion about "Announcements" started at 19:15.

New and emerging items

The discussion about "New and emerging items" started at 19:19.

Action items, by person

  • ali1234
    • ali1234 follows up on gtk3 indicator status
  • elfy
    • elfy and knome/ochosi to discuss lightlocker testing - perhaps include old post install testing in that
    • elfy to discuss future of -testers with knome
  • knome
    • ochosi and knome to come up with more testing stuff later (within a week)
    • knome to be in touch with people re Tech Lead position
    • elfy and knome/ochosi to discuss lightlocker testing - perhaps include old post install testing in that
    • elfy to discuss future of -testers with knome
    • knome will get session bug fix uploaded
  • ochosi
    • ochosi and knome to come up with more testing stuff later (within a week)
    • ochosi to follow up on xfce 4.12 release with nick and report back
    • elfy and knome/ochosi to discuss lightlocker testing - perhaps include old post install testing in that

People present (lines said)

  • knome (109)
  • elfy (36)
  • ali1234 (22)
  • meetingology (18)
  • Noskcaj (15)
  • ochosi (9)
  • brainwash_ (4)
  • sergio-br2 (4)
  • slickymaster (4)
  • jjfrv8 (3)
  • ubottu (2)

Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2014-01-09 (last edited 2014-01-09 19:35:08 by knome)