2014-01-16

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Items carried on

The discussion about "Items carried on" started at 19:10.

  • Open action items (19:10)

    • ACTION: ali1234 follows up on gtk3 indicator status

    • ACTION: elfy and knome/ochosi to discuss lightlocker testing - perhaps include old post install testing in that

    • for now, we will keep -testers, but make the members expire every 6 months unless they extend their membership manually
    • ACTION: ochosi and knome to come up with more testing stuff later (within a week)

    • ACTION: knome to be in touch with people re Tech Lead position

    • ACTION: ochosi to follow up on xfce 4.12 release with nick and report back

Team updates

The discussion about "Team updates" started at 19:14.

  • Called for Xubuntu Application package tests this week
  • Preparing call for Alpha 2 for next week
  • Calls have been going out to xubuntu-testers for most of the cycle
  • Have been noticing new names on the package tracker reports - so one of the calls is working - perhaps it's that call
  • 32bit image tests in the last 7 days = 9 ; 64bit same period = 3
  • package testing 'appear's to receive more constant testing
  • package testing 'appear's to receive more constant testing
  • xubuntu-qa checking/improving/fixing testcases for each package call prior to call
  • ACTION: Xubuntu-QA - what is blocking https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-tests/+bug/1256898 , contact team where necessary

  • knome helped jjfrv8 update blueprint for t-docs
  • knome sent a call to the ML for doc contributors
  • knome helped ochosi updated blueprint for t-features
  • knome volunteered to look into the graphics problem with bug 1207493
  • knome has worked with improving the website, and we're getting nearer to release
  • ACTION: knome to look into the graphics problem with bug 1207493

  • knome updated the website content a bit
  • we have the first autopilot test for xubuntu merged
  • ochosi and bluesabre worked on the lightdm-gtk-greeter
  • ACTION: lderan to update list of apps we can work autopilot with

Announcements

The discussion about "Announcements" started at 19:22.

  • A2 next week

New and emerging items

The discussion about "New and emerging items" started at 19:23.

  • Enabling more people to push to Xubuntu branches (19:23)

    • Carrying on, right people aren't around
  • Social media outlet interaction (19:23)

    • Carrying on, right people aren't around
  • Status of Bluetooth in Xubuntu (19:24)

    • Carrying on, right people aren't around
  • Discuss documentation translations (19:24)

    • elfy suggests considering 60% as the translations cut-off percentage
  • Schedule next meeting (19:42)

    • Next meeting: Thu, Jan 23 at 19UTC

Action items, by person

  • ali1234
    • ali1234 follows up on gtk3 indicator status
  • elfy
    • elfy and knome/ochosi to discuss lightlocker testing - perhaps include old post install testing in that
  • knome
    • elfy and knome/ochosi to discuss lightlocker testing - perhaps include old post install testing in that
    • ochosi and knome to come up with more testing stuff later (within a week)
    • knome to be in touch with people re Tech Lead position
    • knome to look into the graphics problem with bug 1207493
  • lderan
    • lderan to update list of apps we can work autopilot with
  • ochosi
    • ochosi to follow up on xfce 4.12 release with nick and report back
    • elfy and knome/ochosi to discuss lightlocker testing - perhaps include old post install testing in that
    • ochosi and knome to come up with more testing stuff later (within a week)
  • Xubuntu-QA

People present (lines said)

  • knome (120)
  • elfy (46)
  • ali1234 (18)
  • meetingology (14)
  • jjfrv8 (9)
  • lderan (3)
  • ubottu (3)
  • GridCube (1)

Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2014-01-16 (last edited 2014-01-16 23:12:09 by knome)