2014-10-01

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Open action items

The discussion about "Open action items" started at 18:03.

Team updates

The discussion about "Team updates" started at 18:12.

  • Final Beta testing 64bit 9 install tests, 6 livesession and 3 post install tests
  • Final Beta testing 32bit 9 install tests, 7 livesession and 2 post install tests
  • Final Beta testing Team Testing - (excluding XPL & QA Lead) - 5 team members (50%) tested images during Final Beta, 3 outside team tested. 10 total.

  • bug 1375893 needs to be sorted soon
  • vm bug(s) still present - should be fixed tomorrow (2/10)
  • knome and pleia2 working to engage users more with #LoveXubuntu idea: http://pad.ubuntu.com/Nl1LbS6DqL

Discussion

The discussion about "Discussion" started at 18:21.

  • list of projects we need/want to maintain translations (18:21)

    • ACTION: knome to send a mail to the list regarding list of projects we need/want to maintain translations

    • ACTION: pleia2 to schedule the next meeting.

Vote results

Action items, by person

  • knome
    • knome to send a mail to the list regarding list of projects we need/want to maintain translations
  • pleia2
    • pleia2 to contact unixstickers
    • pleia2 to schedule the next meeting.

Done items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • slickymasterWork (59)
  • elfy (51)
  • knome (28)
  • pleia2 (13)
  • dkessel (12)
  • meetingology (7)
  • GridCube (4)

  • ubottu (1)

Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2014-10-01 (last edited 2014-10-02 15:23:55 by ochosi)