2015-01-23

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Open action items

The discussion about "Open action items" started at 20:00.

  • DONE: pleia2 to draft stickers+incentives blog post for QA contributor giveaways

  • DONE: pleia2 to update docs.xubuntu.org, knome has updated the bzr repo

  • DONE: knome to set up a repository for static.xubuntu.org content

  • DONE: pleia2 to copy mailman info page assets under static.xubuntu.org

Team updates

The discussion about "Team updates" started at 20:01.

Remove games from default install

The discussion about "Remove games from default install" started at 20:08.

  • ACTION: elfy to mail list about removing games from default install

Start long-term discussion regarding current office applications

The discussion about "Start long-term discussion regarding current office applications" started at 20:09.

  • ACTION: pleia2 to mail list to kick off discussion about default office applications

Finalise User identifies as poll option

The discussion about "Finalise User identifies as poll option" started at 20:14.

Discussion

The discussion about "Discussion" started at 20:15.

  • ACTION: Elfy to setup next meeting

Action items, by person

  • elfy
    • elfy to mail list about removing games from default install
    • Elfy to mail list re user poll
    • Elfy to setup next meeting
  • pleia2
    • pleia2 to mail list to kick off discussion about default office applications

Done items

  • pleia2 to draft stickers+incentives blog post for QA contributor giveaways
  • pleia2 to update docs.xubuntu.org, knome has updated the bzr repo
  • knome to set up a repository for static.xubuntu.org content
  • pleia2 to copy mailman info page assets under static.xubuntu.org

People present (lines said)

  • pleia2 (58)
  • elfy (41)
  • slickymaster (19)
  • meetingology (11)
  • ubottu (1)

Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2015-01-23 (last edited 2015-01-23 20:24:51 by lyz)