#xubuntu-devel Meeting, 02 Sep at 10:00 — 10:22 UTC
Open action items
The discussion about "Open action items" started at 10:02.
The discussion about "Team updates" started at 10:07.
- xfpanel-switch and patched xfce4-panel now available in wily and included on daily image
- knome updated debian/copyright for documentation
- knome made the "Official Documentation" part on the startpage more prominent
- knome created a timeline of finished work items in the status tracker
- flocculant sent exploratory testing information to testers via ML
- pleia2 got first batch of flyers printed
The discussion about "Team updates" started at 10:12.
The discussion about "Discussion" started at 10:13.
Stop doing team updates on meetings (10:14)
ACTION: knome to send a mail to the mailing list about phasing out "Team updates" in the meetings
ACTION: pleia2 to schedule the next meeting
Action items, by person
- knome to send a mail to the mailing list about phasing out "Team updates" in the meetings
People present (lines said)
- slickymasterWork (36)
- knome (32)
- bluesabre (10)
- meetingology (6)
- dkessel (3)
- Unit193 (1)