2018-02-23

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Open action items

The discussion about "Open action items" started at 23:05.

  • DONE: bluesabre and ochosi to get on with it and include xfpm 1.6

  • postponed for bionic+1: bluesabre to reach out to pidgin devs regarding system themes
  • DONE: flocculant to mail list(s) re 17.04 EOL and draft blog post

Updates and Announcements

The discussion about "Updates and Announcements" started at 23:07.

Discussion

The discussion about "Discussion" started at 23:17.

Schedule next meeting

The discussion about "Schedule next meeting" started at 23:48.

  • knome is next on the list, but if anybody wants to schedule one, go for it

Action items, by person

  • bluesabre
    • flocculant and bluesabre to publish testing blogpost
  • flocculant
    • flocculant and bluesabre to publish testing blogpost

Done items

  • bluesabre and ochosi to get on with it and include xfpm 1.6
  • flocculant to mail list(s) re 17.04 EOL and draft blog post

People present (lines said)

  • bluesabre (88)
  • flocculant (53)
  • pleia2 (9)
  • meetingology (7)
  • slickymaster (6)
  • Unit193 (5)
  • ubottu (4)
  • genii (2)

Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2018-02-23 (last edited 2018-02-23 23:54:01 by bluesabre)