Meetings

Differences between revisions 740 and 741
Revision 740 as of 2018-10-20 07:40:37
Size: 1771
Editor: flocculant
Comment:
Revision 741 as of 2018-11-10 13:23:37
Size: 1781
Editor: flocculant
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 6: Line 6:
Next meeting isn't scheduled yet. ##Next meeting isn't scheduled yet.
Line 8: Line 8:
##The next Xubuntu community meeting is on [[https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Xubuntu+community+meeting&iso=20180913T22&ah=1 | Thursday, the 13th of September at 22:00 UTC ]] The next Xubuntu community meeting is on [[https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Xubuntu+Community+Meeting&iso=20181123T22&p1=%3A&ah=1&am=30 | Friday, the 23rd of November at 22:00 UTC ]]

Next meeting

The next Xubuntu community meeting is on Friday, the 23rd of November at 22:00 UTC

Agenda

Open action items

Updates and Announcements

Discussion (please add your nick after topic)

  • 32 Bit - Flocculant
  • Core - Flocculant

AOB

Schedule next meeting


Last meeting summary

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Open action items

The discussion about "Open action items" started at 22:06.

  • bluesabre to continue getting Xubuntu Core patches merged (22:06)

    • No progress on merging Xubuntu Core at this time
    • ACTION: xubuntu-team to discuss minimal ubiquity install option

Updates and Announcements

The discussion about "Updates and Announcements" started at 22:09.

Discussion

The discussion about "Discussion" started at 22:11.

  • Update on Xfce 4.13 plans (22:11)

    • So far, we've added the following Xfce 4.13 components to Cosmic: thunar, xfdesktop4, xfce4-panel, xfce4-screenshooter, xfce4-settings, xfconf, xfce4-taskmanager, xfce4-terminal
  • QA Plans for Cosmic and DD (flocculant) (22:15)

    • ACTION: flocculant to communicate QA Plans for Cosmic and DD

  • Open discussion (22:16)

AOB

The discussion about "AOB" started at 22:19.

Schedule next meeting

The discussion about "Schedule next meeting" started at 22:24.

  • ACTION: slickymaster to schedule next meeting

Vote results

Action items, by person

  • flocculant
    • flocculant to communicate QA Plans for Cosmic and DD
  • slickymaster
    • slickymaster to schedule next meeting
  • xubuntu-team
    • xubuntu-team to discuss minimal ubiquity install option

Done items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • bluesabre (62)
  • slickymaster (15)
  • meetingology (8)
  • Spass (4)
  • krytarik (3)
  • ondondil (2)
  • xubuntu-team (0)
  • flocculant (0)


Meetings archive


CategoryDerivativeTeam

Xubuntu/Meetings (last edited 2018-11-10 13:23:37 by flocculant)