|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|= List of Xubuntu meetings =||#title Xubuntu Team Meetings
|Line 3:||Line 4:|
|Check the fridge for the next meeting: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/event||= Next meeting =|
|Line 5:||Line 6:|
|For past meetings, the /VoteOnDate page was used.||Next meeting isn't scheduled yet.|
|Line 7:||Line 8:|
|= Place =
The meeting will occur in #ubuntu-meeting, on the irc.freenode.net servers.
|##The next Xubuntu community meeting is on [[https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Xubuntu+Community+Meeting&iso=20191115T23&ah=1 | Friday, the 15th of November at 23:00 UTC ]]|
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
|= Agenda for next meeting =||##
## CHAIR CYCLING
## -> we are here <-
## Artwork: ochosi
## Debian Liaison: Unit193
## Documentation: slickymaster
## Marketing: pleia2
## QA: akxwi-dave
## Technical: bluesabre
## Website: knome
## Minutes template: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes
== Agenda ==
## You can add new agenda items under "Discussion".
=== Open action items ===
=== Updates and Announcements ===
## Team members can do any important updates on development here - no specific mention on the agenda needed.
## Project and team leads can add official project announcements, which can also be added to the agenda.
## Others, please ask a team leader to add announcements for you, or add your item under "Discussion".
|Line 13:||Line 37:|
|= Meetings already held =|
|Line 15:||Line 38:|
|Jan the 17th:||=== Discussion (please add your nick after topic) ===
## Please add new items at the end of the list
|Line 17:||Line 41:|
| * in the TB meeting held right before ours it was agreed that Canonical people would help building xubuntu ISOs
* documenting efforts have started in the ubuntu-doc team, one of the contact persons is John Levin
* we will proceed with current artwork and ask feedback as soon as we have CDs and more users
* i18n - decided to contact xfce-i18n team and get people from various locales involved in translating xubuntu docs and related apps
* the subject of media player was brought up and the possibility of using quodlibet instead of xfmedia, this will need further discussion
* the subject of separate forums for xubuntu users was deferred till we have more users. John Levin is in contact with the forum admins in case the need arises.
=== AOB ===
=== Schedule next meeting ===
= Last meeting summary =
## Use https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/ to create new minutes pages.
= Meetings archive =
## If you have chaired the meeting, minutes should be created under
* [[Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive|Meeting archive]]
Next meeting isn't scheduled yet.
Open action items
Updates and Announcements
Discussion (please add your nick after topic)
Schedule next meeting
Last meeting summary
#xubuntu-devel: Xubuntu Community Meeting, 15 Nov at 23:00 — 00:08 UTC
Agenda at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings
Open action items
The discussion about "Open action items" started at 23:04.
Updates and announcements
The discussion about "Updates and announcements" started at 23:04.
Xubuntu 19.10 "Eoan Ermine" released on 10/17, https://xubuntu.org/news/xubuntu-19-10-released/
- Xubuntu 20.04 "Focal Fossa" development has started!
20.04 draft release schedule up at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FocalFossa/ReleaseSchedule
20.04 development tracker up at https://dev.xubuntu.org/
Translation templates for xubuntu-default-settings have been updated, so check out https://translations.launchpad.net/xubuntu-default-settings/trunk/+translations and update your native language
The Xubuntu cdimage page is now Xubuntu-branded! http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/daily-live/current/
The discussion about "Discussion" started at 23:19.
Xubuntu 20.04 Planning (23:19)
- Feature definition freeze is on 11/28, which is just under 2 weeks away. Be sure to review the blueprints and make any changes needed.
Xubuntu QA Discussion (23:39)
The many hats of knome (23:50)
The discussion about "AOB" started at 00:06.
Schedule next meeting
The discussion about "Schedule next meeting" started at 00:07.
ACTION: ochosi to schedule next meeting
Action items, by person
- ochosi to schedule next meeting
People present (lines said)
- bluesabre (96)
- ochosi (41)
- Unit193 (16)
- pleia2 (13)
- meetingology (7)
- smkellat (6)
- aaronfranke (5)
- ubottu (2)