Meetings

Differences between revisions 756 and 757
Revision 756 as of 2019-11-15 10:50:58
Size: 2381
Editor: bluesabre
Comment:
Revision 757 as of 2019-11-15 17:37:18
Size: 2381
Editor: bluesabre
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 8: Line 8:
The next Xubuntu community meeting is on [[https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Xubuntu+Community+Meeting&iso=20191115T11&ah=1 | Friday, the 15th of November at 11:00 UTC ]] The next Xubuntu community meeting is on [[https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Xubuntu+Community+Meeting&iso=20191115T23&ah=1 | Friday, the 15th of November at 23:00 UTC ]]

Next meeting

The next Xubuntu community meeting is on Friday, the 15th of November at 23:00 UTC

Agenda

Open action items

Updates and Announcements

Discussion (please add your nick after topic)

  • Xubuntu 20.04 planning (blueprints) (bluesabre)

  • Wallpaper contest (bluesabre)
  • Xubuntu QA discussion (bluesabre)

AOB

Schedule next meeting


Last meeting summary

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Open action items

The discussion about "Open action items" started at 22:01.

  • DONE: bluesabre to replace light-locker with xfce4-screensaver in eoan

  • DONE: bluesabre to mail the mailing list to discuss additional keyboard shortcuts

  • DONE: bluesabre to mail the team regarding the GTK styles in GIMP (noting GTK used to be default)

  • DONE: bluesabre to email a team vote for color emoji support in Xubuntu

Updates and announcements

The discussion about "Updates and announcements" started at 22:05.

  • Xfce 4.14 released, available in 19.10
  • Root ZFS installation now available with the 19.10 daily image
  • 19.10 to be released this coming Thursday (10/17), let's test it this week!

Discussion

The discussion about "Discussion" started at 22:10.

Schedule next meeting

The discussion about "Schedule next meeting" started at 22:28.

  • ACTION: bluesabre to schedule next meeting

Vote results

Action items, by person

  • bluesabre
    • bluesabre to schedule next meeting

Done items

  • bluesabre to replace light-locker with xfce4-screensaver in eoan
  • bluesabre to mail the mailing list to discuss additional keyboard shortcuts
  • bluesabre to mail the team regarding the GTK styles in GIMP (noting GTK used to be default)
  • bluesabre to email a team vote for color emoji support in Xubuntu

People present (lines said)

  • bluesabre (61)
  • ochosi (41)
  • ubottu (6)
  • meetingology (6)
  • Unit193 (2)


Meetings archive


CategoryDerivativeTeam

Xubuntu/Meetings (last edited 2020-05-25 22:37:33 by bluesabre)