Meetings

Differences between revisions 758 and 771 (spanning 13 versions)
Revision 758 as of 2019-11-16 00:11:47
Size: 1725
Editor: bluesabre
Comment:
Revision 771 as of 2020-05-25 22:37:33
Size: 1998
Editor: bluesabre
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 8: Line 8:
##The next Xubuntu community meeting is on [[https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Xubuntu+Community+Meeting&iso=20191115T23&ah=1 | Friday, the 15th of November at 23:00 UTC ]] ##The next Xubuntu community meeting is on [[https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Xubuntu+Community+Meeting&iso=20200519T21&ah=1 | Tuesday, the 19th of May at 21:00 UTC ]]
Line 13: Line 13:
## -> we are here <-
Line 16: Line 15:
## Documentation: slickymaster ## Documentation:
Line 18: Line 17:
## QA: akxwi-dave ## QA:
Line 20: Line 19:
## -> we are here <-
Line 41: Line 41:
 * Feature Requests (bluesabre)
   * Enable folder thumbnailing ([[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xubuntu-default-settings/+bug/1873268|LP: #1873268]])
   * Log notifications by default ([[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xubuntu-default-settings/+bug/1874496|LP: #1874496]])
Line 50: Line 53:
<<Include(Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2019-11-15)>> <<Include(Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2020-05-18)>>

Next meeting

Next meeting isn't scheduled yet.

Agenda

Open action items

Updates and Announcements

Discussion (please add your nick after topic)

AOB

Schedule next meeting


Last meeting summary

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Open action items

The discussion about "Open action items" started at 21:10.

  • bluesabre and jphilips to send follow-up email/vote to the list
  • ACTION: bluesabre and jphilips to send follow-up vote for desktop changes to the ML

Updates and announcements

The discussion about "Updates and announcements" started at 21:12.

  • akxwi-dave and slickymaster have been deactivated from the team since they've been inactive for a while. Thanks for all the support you've given us over the years!
  • jphilips put together a nice release video for 20.04, check it out if you haven't seen it (link below)
  • LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a_uVSNnIGY

Discussion

The discussion about "Discussion" started at 21:23.

  • GitHub Proposal (21:23)

    • Vote: Move code hosting and translations to GitHub and Transifex? (Carried)

    • ACTION: bluesabre to move code hosting and translations to GitHub and Transifex

  • Telegram Groups and IRC Bridge (21:55)

  • Xubuntu Council Nominations for the 22.04 Cycle (22:24)

    • ACTION: bluesabre to notify the ML of Xubuntu Council nominations

AOB

The discussion about "AOB" started at 22:29.

Schedule next meeting

The discussion about "Schedule next meeting" started at 22:37.

  • ACTION: knome to schedule next meeting

Vote results

Action items, by person

  • bluesabre
    • bluesabre and jphilips to send follow-up vote for desktop changes to the ML
    • bluesabre to move code hosting and translations to GitHub and Transifex

    • bluesabre to send vote to ML for Xubuntu Telegram bridge
    • bluesabre to notify the ML of Xubuntu Council nominations
  • jphilips
    • bluesabre and jphilips to send follow-up vote for desktop changes to the ML
  • knome
    • knome to schedule next meeting

Done items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • bluesabre (122)
  • pleia2 (49)
  • jphilips (39)
  • meetingology (31)
  • Unit193 (29)
  • ochosi (28)
  • ubottu (1)
  • knome (0)
  • krytarik (0)


Meetings archive


CategoryDerivativeTeam

Xubuntu/Meetings (last edited 2020-08-08 16:25:54 by bluesabre)