Meetings

Differences between revisions 763 and 764
Revision 763 as of 2020-03-02 23:19:39
Size: 2066
Editor: unit193
Comment: Add discussion items from jphilips
Revision 764 as of 2020-03-18 16:05:04
Size: 2358
Editor: philipz85
Comment: added a few things to the agenda
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 40: Line 40:
 * Vote on whether to increase the panel height to 28px or 32px - jphilips
   * https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2019-July/011830.html
 * Addition of new shortcut keys changed upstream - jphilips
 * UI and UX tweaks - jphilips
   * https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2020-March/011876.html
   * https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hzvQURi8l--GrfqsxP9c0tWNUzrkbZjZTiVxGUegALg/edit#
   * panel height - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2019-July/011830.html
 * Addition of new shortcut keys - jphilips
Line 44: Line 46:
   * https://bugzilla.xfce.org/show_bug.cgi?id=16470    * changes made upstream - https://bugzilla.xfce.org/show_bug.cgi?id=16470
 * Resolve problem with Super + D shortcut key - jphilips
   * https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xubuntu-default-settings/+bug/1866537

Next meeting

Next meeting isn't scheduled yet.

Agenda

Open action items

Updates and Announcements

Discussion (please add your nick after topic)

AOB

Schedule next meeting


Last meeting summary

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Agenda at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

Open action items

The discussion about "Open action items" started at 23:02.

Updates and announcements

The discussion about "Updates and announcements" started at 23:06.

  • Xfce 4.15 is progressing well and there are a few more releases around the corner
  • The new dark theme, Greybird-dark was just released
  • Xubuntu 20.04 Planning (23:18)

    • xfce4-panel 4.14.2 shall be released shortly
    • xfce4-settings 4.14.2 shall be released shortly
    • xfdesktop 4.14.2 shall be released shortly
    • xfce4-session 4.14.1 shall be released shortly

Discussion

The discussion about "Discussion" started at 23:31.

  • ACTION: bluesabre to send an email to the xubuntu / xubuntu-devel list about looking for a new web lead (someone who doesn't hate wordpress)

  • ACTION: JackFrost to schedule the next team meeting

Vote results

Action items, by person

  • bluesabre
    • bluesabre to send an email to the xubuntu / xubuntu-devel list about looking for a new web lead (someone who doesn't hate wordpress)
  • JackFrost

Done items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • ochosi (110)
  • bluesabre (60)
  • JackFrost (16)

  • meetingology (11)
  • ubottu (3)
  • franksmcb (3)
  • kryten (2)
  • pleia2 (2)
  • pleia (0)


Meetings archive


CategoryDerivativeTeam

Xubuntu/Meetings (last edited 2020-05-25 22:37:33 by bluesabre)