Meetings

Differences between revisions 764 and 765
Revision 764 as of 2020-03-18 16:05:04
Size: 2358
Editor: philipz85
Comment: added a few things to the agenda
Revision 765 as of 2020-05-18 12:06:58
Size: 2590
Editor: bluesabre
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 6: Line 6:
Next meeting isn't scheduled yet. ##Next meeting isn't scheduled yet.
Line 8: Line 8:
##The next Xubuntu community meeting is on [[https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Xubuntu+Community+Meeting&iso=20200110T23&ah=1 | Friday, the 10th of January at 23:00 UTC ]] The next Xubuntu community meeting is on [[https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Xubuntu+Community+Meeting&iso=20200519T21&ah=1 | Tuesday, the 19th of May at 21:00 UTC ]]
Line 14: Line 14:
## -> we are here <-
Line 19: Line 18:
## -> we are here <-
Line 40: Line 40:
 * GitHub Proposal - bluesabre
   * https://wiki.xubuntu.org/proposals/github
 * Telegram Groups and IRC Bridge - jphilips
   * https://wiki.xubuntu.org/proposals/telegram-bridge
Line 49: Line 53:
 * Xubuntu Council Nominations for the 22.04 Cycle

Next meeting

The next Xubuntu community meeting is on Tuesday, the 19th of May at 21:00 UTC

Agenda

Open action items

Updates and Announcements

Discussion (please add your nick after topic)

AOB

Schedule next meeting


Last meeting summary

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Agenda at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

Open action items

The discussion about "Open action items" started at 23:02.

Updates and announcements

The discussion about "Updates and announcements" started at 23:06.

  • Xfce 4.15 is progressing well and there are a few more releases around the corner
  • The new dark theme, Greybird-dark was just released
  • Xubuntu 20.04 Planning (23:18)

    • xfce4-panel 4.14.2 shall be released shortly
    • xfce4-settings 4.14.2 shall be released shortly
    • xfdesktop 4.14.2 shall be released shortly
    • xfce4-session 4.14.1 shall be released shortly

Discussion

The discussion about "Discussion" started at 23:31.

  • ACTION: bluesabre to send an email to the xubuntu / xubuntu-devel list about looking for a new web lead (someone who doesn't hate wordpress)

  • ACTION: JackFrost to schedule the next team meeting

Vote results

Action items, by person

  • bluesabre
    • bluesabre to send an email to the xubuntu / xubuntu-devel list about looking for a new web lead (someone who doesn't hate wordpress)
  • JackFrost

Done items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • ochosi (110)
  • bluesabre (60)
  • JackFrost (16)

  • meetingology (11)
  • ubottu (3)
  • franksmcb (3)
  • kryten (2)
  • pleia2 (2)
  • pleia (0)


Meetings archive


CategoryDerivativeTeam

Xubuntu/Meetings (last edited 2020-05-25 22:37:33 by bluesabre)