Meetings

Differences between revisions 765 and 766
Revision 765 as of 2020-05-18 12:06:58
Size: 2590
Editor: bluesabre
Comment:
Revision 766 as of 2020-05-18 12:09:30
Size: 1954
Editor: bluesabre
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 44: Line 44:
 * UI and UX tweaks - jphilips
   * https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2020-March/011876.html
   * https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hzvQURi8l--GrfqsxP9c0tWNUzrkbZjZTiVxGUegALg/edit#
   * panel height - https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2019-July/011830.html
 * Addition of new shortcut keys - jphilips
   * https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2019-June/011819.html
   * changes made upstream - https://bugzilla.xfce.org/show_bug.cgi?id=16470
 * Resolve problem with Super + D shortcut key - jphilips
   * https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xubuntu-default-settings/+bug/1866537

Next meeting

The next Xubuntu community meeting is on Tuesday, the 19th of May at 21:00 UTC

Agenda

Open action items

Updates and Announcements

Discussion (please add your nick after topic)

AOB

Schedule next meeting


Last meeting summary

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Agenda at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

Open action items

The discussion about "Open action items" started at 23:02.

Updates and announcements

The discussion about "Updates and announcements" started at 23:06.

  • Xfce 4.15 is progressing well and there are a few more releases around the corner
  • The new dark theme, Greybird-dark was just released
  • Xubuntu 20.04 Planning (23:18)

    • xfce4-panel 4.14.2 shall be released shortly
    • xfce4-settings 4.14.2 shall be released shortly
    • xfdesktop 4.14.2 shall be released shortly
    • xfce4-session 4.14.1 shall be released shortly

Discussion

The discussion about "Discussion" started at 23:31.

  • ACTION: bluesabre to send an email to the xubuntu / xubuntu-devel list about looking for a new web lead (someone who doesn't hate wordpress)

  • ACTION: JackFrost to schedule the next team meeting

Vote results

Action items, by person

  • bluesabre
    • bluesabre to send an email to the xubuntu / xubuntu-devel list about looking for a new web lead (someone who doesn't hate wordpress)
  • JackFrost

Done items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • ochosi (110)
  • bluesabre (60)
  • JackFrost (16)

  • meetingology (11)
  • ubottu (3)
  • franksmcb (3)
  • kryten (2)
  • pleia2 (2)
  • pleia (0)


Meetings archive


CategoryDerivativeTeam

Xubuntu/Meetings (last edited 2020-05-25 22:37:33 by bluesabre)