Meetings

Differences between revisions 769 and 770
Revision 769 as of 2020-05-19 21:09:02
Size: 2100
Editor: bluesabre
Comment:
Revision 770 as of 2020-05-23 10:04:11
Size: 1697
Editor: bluesabre
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 6: Line 6:
##Next meeting isn't scheduled yet. Next meeting isn't scheduled yet.
Line 8: Line 8:
The next Xubuntu community meeting is on [[https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Xubuntu+Community+Meeting&iso=20200519T21&ah=1 | Tuesday, the 19th of May at 21:00 UTC ]] ##The next Xubuntu community meeting is on [[https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Xubuntu+Community+Meeting&iso=20200519T21&ah=1 | Tuesday, the 19th of May at 21:00 UTC ]]
Line 15: Line 15:
## Documentation: slickymaster ## Documentation:
Line 17: Line 17:
## QA: akxwi-dave ## QA:
## Technical: bluesabre
Line 19: Line 20:
## Technical: bluesabre
Line 40: Line 40:
 * GitHub Proposal - bluesabre
   * https://wiki.xubuntu.org/proposals/github
   * Demo organization: https://github.com/Xubuntu-Team
   * Transifex example: https://github.com/bluesabre/mugshot/commits/master
 * Telegram Groups and IRC Bridge - jphilips
   * https://wiki.xubuntu.org/proposals/telegram-bridge
 * Xubuntu Council Nominations for the 22.04 Cycle - bluesabre
Line 56: Line 49:
<<Include(Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2020-03-19)>> <<Include(Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2020-05-18)>>

Next meeting

Next meeting isn't scheduled yet.

Agenda

Open action items

Updates and Announcements

Discussion (please add your nick after topic)

AOB

Schedule next meeting


Last meeting summary

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Open action items

The discussion about "Open action items" started at 21:10.

  • bluesabre and jphilips to send follow-up email/vote to the list
  • ACTION: bluesabre and jphilips to send follow-up vote for desktop changes to the ML

Updates and announcements

The discussion about "Updates and announcements" started at 21:12.

  • akxwi-dave and slickymaster have been deactivated from the team since they've been inactive for a while. Thanks for all the support you've given us over the years!
  • jphilips put together a nice release video for 20.04, check it out if you haven't seen it (link below)
  • LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a_uVSNnIGY

Discussion

The discussion about "Discussion" started at 21:23.

  • GitHub Proposal (21:23)

    • Vote: Move code hosting and translations to GitHub and Transifex? (Carried)

    • ACTION: bluesabre to move code hosting and translations to GitHub and Transifex

  • Telegram Groups and IRC Bridge (21:55)

  • Xubuntu Council Nominations for the 22.04 Cycle (22:24)

    • ACTION: bluesabre to notify the ML of Xubuntu Council nominations

AOB

The discussion about "AOB" started at 22:29.

Schedule next meeting

The discussion about "Schedule next meeting" started at 22:37.

  • ACTION: knome to schedule next meeting

Vote results

Action items, by person

  • bluesabre
    • bluesabre and jphilips to send follow-up vote for desktop changes to the ML
    • bluesabre to move code hosting and translations to GitHub and Transifex

    • bluesabre to send vote to ML for Xubuntu Telegram bridge
    • bluesabre to notify the ML of Xubuntu Council nominations
  • jphilips
    • bluesabre and jphilips to send follow-up vote for desktop changes to the ML
  • knome
    • knome to schedule next meeting

Done items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • bluesabre (122)
  • pleia2 (49)
  • jphilips (39)
  • meetingology (31)
  • Unit193 (29)
  • ochosi (28)
  • ubottu (1)
  • knome (0)
  • krytarik (0)


Meetings archive


CategoryDerivativeTeam

Xubuntu/Meetings (last edited 2020-05-25 22:37:33 by bluesabre)