|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
|Line 17:||Line 18:|
| * '''[[Xubuntu/Processes/Development|Development-related]]''' information
* Xubuntu packageset, package translations, ...
* '''[[Xubuntu/Processes/Daily|Process descriptions]]''' for other, more or less daily processes
* Meetings, mailing list moderation, ...
* '''[[Xubuntu/Processes/Maintenance|Regular maintenance]]''' of assets
| * '''[[Xubuntu/Processes/Development|Development]]'''
* Xubuntu packageset
* Xubuntu PPA's
* Package translations
Moving. This page has been prepared for moving to the Xubuntu Contributor Documentation. If you are about to make changes to this page, please consult the Xubuntu documentation team on #xubuntu-devel.
Xubuntu Process Descriptions
This page describes processes for Xubuntu development. All the processes and schedules should be used as a guidelines: This page mostly exists for us to document what we do, not to tell us what to do. Minor issues and obvious shortcomings can be fixed without consulting, for larger-scale changes consult the team.
- Xubuntu packageset
- Xubuntu PPA's
- Package translations
- Updating the wiki and website
In addition to the Xubuntu processes described below, there are several generic Ubuntu processes that are useful for the team and described elsewhere: