|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
| * '''[[Xubuntu/Processes/Development|Development-related]]''' information
* Xubuntu packageset, package translations, ...
* '''[[Xubuntu/Processes/Daily|Process descriptions]]''' for other, more or less daily processes
* Meetings, mailing list moderation, ...
* '''[[Xubuntu/Processes/Maintenance|Regular maintenance]]''' of assets
| * '''[[Xubuntu/Processes/Development|Development]]'''
* Xubuntu packageset
* Xubuntu PPA's
* Translation guidelines
Xubuntu Process Descriptions
This page describes processes for Xubuntu development. All the processes and schedules should be used as a guidelines: This page mostly exists for us to document what we do, not to tell us what to do. Minor issues and obvious shortcomings can be fixed without consulting, for larger-scale changes consult the team.
- Xubuntu packageset
- Xubuntu PPA's
- Translation guidelines
- Updating the wiki and website
In addition to the Xubuntu processes described below, there are several generic Ubuntu processes that are useful for the team and described elsewhere: