|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 95:||Line 95:|
|If you want to be a contributor of Ubuntu Kylin,see: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuKylin/NewContributorGuide and developer.ubuntukylin.com.||If you want to be a contributor of Ubuntu Kylin,see: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuKylin/NewContributorGuide and https://developer.ubuntukylin.com.|
What is Ubuntu Kylin ?
The objective of the Ubuntu Kylin project is to create a variant of Ubuntu that is more suitable for Chinese users. We are committed to provide you with a delicate, thoughtful and fully customized Chinese user experience out-of-the-box. For instance, by providing a desktop user interface localized in Chinese and installing common software that Chinese users commonly use by default. Ubuntu Kylin has been a formal member of the Ubuntu family, since Ubuntu Kylin 13.04. Now, we are working on 15.04.
What's new in Ubuntu Kylin 15.04 Alpha 1
We are glad to announce the Release of Ubuntu Kylin 15.04 (codename Vivid Vervet) Alpha 1. In this pre-release, we have fixed many localization bugs and bugs in software written by the Ubuntu Kylin team.
Note: this is an alpha pre-release, which is not suitable for normal users, but for Ubuntu Kylin developers and users who want to help us test by finding, reporting, and/or fixing bugs.
Changes since 14.10
- ubuntukylin-themes updated to 1.2
- change the unity-greeter's logo for Ubuntu Kylin 15.04 (LP: #1395611)
- change the Plymouth text for Ubuntu Kylin 15.04 (LP: #1402468)
- ubuntukylin-default-settings updated to 1.3.3
change the UbuntuLogo.png for Ubuntu Kylin 15.04.(LP: #1395590)
- Remove duplicate sources.list entry for certain applications
- ubuntu-kylin-software-center, updated to 22.214.171.124
- Fixed the problem that interface can not receive the errorcode signal
- Only upgradeable app,installed app can be searched in UPPAGE, UNPAGE
- Improve the detail logic in ui (normalcard.py,detailscrollwidget.py
- Fixed bug #1396051 #1396403 #1396428 #1368208 #1379117 #1373916
- #1396041 etc
- Icon from the server and automatically update the software.
- Detailed interface multifunction button, the default an
- operation, the drop-down to select other actions.
- Submit software review rules.
- complete list of user-based installation records login to view,
- check a key to install the software.
- users log loading process area to prevent repeat.
- fixes from the search can not click on the current categories
- (as is currently the treasure) back to the category page of the bug.
- fixes a bug in the software display starts after unloading canceled.
- repair function to delete all tasks logical errors.
- youker-assistant, updated to 1.3.2
- Make it work normally when fisrt start(LP: #1373294).
- Make icons on panel normally(LP: #1380938).
- Make main page normally when double clicked the link Btn and the back Btn(LP: #1387927).
- Shred big file normally(LP: #1373302).
- chinese-calendar, updated to 1.0.1
- add dependency on libqt4-sql-sqlite (LP: #1343191)
- Not translated content in "Launch application preference" (LP #1306863)
- unity-china-music-scope, updated to 1.0.7
- Fix online search option (LP: #1370353)
Project page: http://www.launchpad.net/ubuntukylin
Bug tracker: http://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntukylin
IRC channel: irc.freenode.net #ubuntukylin-devel
Mailing list: ubuntukylin-devel
- Chinese QQ Group:
- Developers: 125729037
- Users 1: 262012757
- Users 2: 306929327
- Users 3: 75642661
- Users 4: 398104181
- Users 5: 8010855
- Wechat: UK201304
Business Email: email@example.com
The Alpha 1 ISO can be downloaded from here.
Below is the list of prominent bugs that are existing in Alpha 1:
- the link of the release note is not UK intruduction in the welcome page.(bug #1330414)
- Ubuntu Kylin Theme miss when setting theme in system setting.(bug #1287032)
- The prompt in Encryption page during boot up need be translated to Chinese.(bug #1365925)
- In UEFI mode, default langauge in Ubiquity language chooser is not Simplified Chinese.(bug #1380981)
Other outstanding issues that are planned to be fixed in the Vivid cycle can be found here.
For issues related to Ubuntu itself, please refer to the Ubuntu project at Launchpad.
Thanks to everyone involving in the development of Ubuntu Kylin, the success of Ubuntu Kylin 15.04 would the result of our joint efforts. If you want to be a contributor of Ubuntu Kylin,see: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuKylin/NewContributorGuide and https://developer.ubuntukylin.com.