|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
||| '''GPG Key''' || Hasn't generated one yet, working on it. |||||| '''GPG Key''' || AFC00E8C |||
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
||| '''Email''': || [[https://launchpad.net/~coalwater/+contactuser|Launchpad contact form]]|||||| '''Contact''': || [[https://launchpad.net/~coalwater/|Use launchpad contact form or my email ]]|||
I started to use Ubuntu in a more regular way at work when i installed it on my work computer in the middle of 2010, i'm interested in open source projects and i wish to be an active contributor in open source projects, besides Ubuntu I'm interested in Firefox development too, but i find that the knowledge I have isn't enough for me to contribute yet, so I'm planning to join the Ubuntu beginner team and from there i believe i will be able to get more knowledge and be able to learn new things that will enable me to contribute online.
Currently i work as a PHP developer and I'm studying python to be able to use it in understanding and maybe contribute in some Ubuntu packages that are written using python.
- Currently my main programming language since i work as a PHP/MySql developer in a website development company.
- Used to use it when i was in college and i also used it in my graduation project, but since i started giving more attention in web development i started to use it less often, and if i ever decide that i need to use it, it will take me a little to refresh my memory.
- Started to use them more often as soon as i started giving web development more attention, about a year before i learned PHP, Currently I'm interested in most modern web technologies, like HTML5 and CSS3.
So far I haven't joined any team yet, but I'm looking through the requirements of joining the Ubuntu beginner team and as soon as i achieve that i will apply to join it
Future Plans & Projects
- Of course my main objective here is to be able to fix minor Ubuntu bugs and in the future i would like to start participating in developing some packages.
- Currently I'm studying python in my spare time and soon after I plan to try Google's app engine using python and think of ways of how i could use the benefits i could get from using it.
- So far nothing more than just few feedbacks on some bugs on launchpad, if that counts.
- So far this section is empty, but i hope it get's filled in the future lol.