Differences between revisions 5 and 38 (spanning 33 versions)
← Revision 38 as of 2010-06-30 15:00:22
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
#title Dor Dankner
||<tablestyle="float:right; font-size: 0.9em; width:40%; background:#F1F1ED; margin: 0 0 1em 1em;" style="padding:0.5em;"><<TableOfContents>>||
My name is Dor, I'm involved in the Ubuntu-IL LoCo, and even a manager in the LoCo forums. I have started my way in Open Source at 2006 and using Ubuntu since June, 2008.
Most of what I do is translating and localizing programs. I program HTML and CSS, and also had a little work with Python and Bash, but no serious program, just little projects with friends. most of these projects are also for helping Hebrew users on theirs beginning.
== Contact information ==
|| '''Name''' || Dor Dankner||
|| '''Email''' || email@example.com ||
|| '''IRC''' || Ddorda ||
|| '''Launchpad''' || https://launchpad.net/~ddorda ||
|| '''Blog''' || http://ddorda.useopensource.net (Hebrew)||
== Activities ==
* Active Ubuntu and Open Source user in Israel.
* Translating and promoting the Hebrew needs of Ubuntu.
* Administrating in [[http://www.ubuntu-il.com/|Ubuntu-IL forums]].
* Working on the new Ubuntu-IL site.
* Developing [[https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-drupal-themes|Ubuntu-drupal-themes project]] with [[https://launchpad.net/~mtecknology|MTecknology]].
* Promoting the Hebrew needs, translating and publishing [[http://themanaworld.org|The Mana World Project]].
== Future Goals ==
* Increase activity in Israel with regards to Ubuntu and within Ubuntu-IL, I intend to be part of more free events.
* Finish the new Ubuntu-IL LoCo site.
* Make Ubuntu more popular in my country.
# == Testimonials for Membership Application ==
# * none, yet.