- Functionalities tests
- Unit testing on the API
- Documentation strings testing :
- Are all documentation strings present ?
- Are they useful ?
- Are there broken links?
- GUI testing :
Why GNU/LDTP ?
Very powerfull design. <todo: explain why this design is so powerful>
- Powerfull technological choices :
User interface is describe by a language. <todo: explain why this gives power>
- Test reports are XML documents.
- This gives us the ability to :
- Automatically send the test report to a central server which will process the test report after authenticating the user.
Many other things <todo: list here those other things>
Some Links about the science of software testing