Thanks for visiting my page!
- Heyy, I'm Naeîl Zoueidi aka Na3iL a Linux lov3r since January 2008, I’ve 21 years old , mandrake to Mandriva and Ubuntu user since April 2008.
I joined Ubuntu-TN after 4 years as a regular member.
I joined also Ubuntu-ps in 23 February 2014.
I'm an active member of the Ubuntu GNOME team.
Member of StartUbuntu Ambassadors in 09 March 2014.
I'm founder and president of ISETchux which is a free software club based in ISET charguia on 20 September 2014
I'm also a pentester and FOSS suporter for that I love everything related to technology and information security and of course programming and for sure helping others as long as I know what they are talking about .
I like to go out, advocate open-source, help others to jump to our community easily and safely. Big part of my brain keeps thinking of locos and newcomers, have no idea why?, but I like this and will put some work to grow that idea.
Improve Ubuntu-TN performance and integrate new active members.
Help and Enthusiast the TN loco Team.
Do my best to help and welcome other people to Ubuntu and Open-Source community.
Prepare events with Ubuntu-tn.
Triaging bugs for Ubuntu.
Understanding community better and work to help growing it.
Events : Conferences, workshops, install parties and others
Most Ubuntu-TN events are listed on our Events page. You can find events details, reports, photos and blog links on
that page. Our monthly report may sometimes contain further details or information.
During these events I have worked with members of Ubuntu-TN community and sometimes with members of other FLOSS communities, organizations, universities and clubs. I am very thankful to everyone who contributed to these events in any way possible.
Software Freedom Day at Science Palace of Monastir 27/10/2013
- Discussion with the public about Ubuntu and FOSS, answering questions and encouraging the public to convert to Ubuntu and FOSS and staying at Ubuntu-TN Stand
- Helping the main organisers of the event
Trophée du libre 14/02/2015
- Discussion with students about Ubuntu and FOSS, help club Esprit Libre with installing Ubuntu and most important tools to the students
JLL : Journée des logiciels libres 07/10/2015
- Discussion with the public about Ubuntu and FOSS, answering questions and encouraging the public to convert to Ubuntu and FOSS at FST
- staying at Ubuntu-TN Stand
Software Freedom Day at ISET sousse 18/10/2015
- Organization of the event
- Staying at Ubuntu-TN Stand
- Discussion with the public about Ubuntu & FOSS
Member of Lubuntu Global Team
I advocate Open-Source and Ubuntu whenever possible.
I've a deep passion to work with Ubuntu Tunisian loco team to spread the word through the country, whenever and wherever I can, I also try to enhance means of communication.
Ubuntu Flash Coffee - Meeting IRL with Ubuntu-TN members
I was also present during other events organized by Tunisian communities and associations and other communities.
Instead of some projects and contributions I'd made in the F/OSS communities..
Opening Day Hello ISETchux
- Co-coordination and organisation of the event
- Talking about ISETchux club & Ubuntu Philosophy
- Install Party
- Talking about Daily Use of Ubuntu..
- Installing Ubuntu to students
- BE GEEK!
- Co-coordination and organisation of the event
- Workshop about Security in Ubuntu
CLLFSM "The Faculty of Science" Monastir
- Education Freedom Day Tunisia 25/01/2015
- Simple participation, taking photos. Photo album
Global Gam Jam Tunisia 31/01/2015
- Participating as a team developing an example of game using free software tool → Stencyl
- Installing Ubuntu to some other teams
TNwebdays 07 & 08/03/2015
- Participating as a team and develop an application mobile cross platform using free software tools like (LAMPP,Ubuntu 14.04 Gnome LTS as operating system,vi...)
- A presentation for free software in 07/03/2015 and define the Ubuntu-TN community to the public
- Stand for present ISETchux Club to the public
Project Convert my Neighbours & my Friends to Linux - StartUbuntu
- Big supporter of the use of Free Software and follower of the philosophy of Open Source.
- Since my contact with Ubuntu I'm doing my best to spread its ideology in my family and professional nearby.
-This is the link for the project of convert my neighbours & my friends to Linux
Ubuntu African Teams
Project : Ubuntu Awesome Remix team
- I'm the founder of this project, and I'm looking forward to grow this team.
- Trying to got the approval from Ubuntu Council, looking to be an official flavor of Ubuntu..
- Manage the Wiki pages of the Ubuntu Awesome Team → https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAwesome/
- Create a new irc channel for the team #ubuntu-awesome
- We always need help. Want to join us?
Short Term Goals
Help My Family to completely migrate to Ubuntu and Free SW world(90% so far).
Work with Palestine loco team to get Up & Running.
Long Term Goals
Work with Tunisia loco Team to get to the level of approval.
Getting involved more & more with Ubuntu MOTU
Work with Palestine loco Team to get to the level of approval.
Start help with fixing bugs in some range of apps.
I'd be very happy if, after 4 years, I could confidently say, I helped shaping the *Free* community in TUNISIA!.
Being more and more involved in the Ubuntu-tn LoCo
Spread FLOSS philosophy
I created the 1st LUG in Tunisia known as TGLUG (Tunisian GNU/Linux User Group), its members help newcomers to the community and show them the right path to contribute & getting involved to the FOSS.
My activities has grown more in real life than on the Internet, since I discovered GNU/Linux and Ubuntu, I decided to promote it wherever I go, I try as best as I can to convince people to try it, and install it.
I offer all the people I convinced to install Ubuntu a technical support, maintenance in case of problems, and I help them to learn and use it better, for free of course.
Assisting non Ubuntu users migrate to Ubuntu
On The Web
I participate actively on IRC channels to help users who search for help, I'm often present in #ubuntu-tn , #ubuntu-ps , #ubuntu-eg #ubuntu-dz , #ubuntu-ma and many other channels on Freenode like #ubuntu+1 and #ubuntu-gnome ..
I try to help francophones who post their bugs on Launchpad.
I give help on forums, facebook groups.
Please add your Testimonial here. Many thanks for your support.