e-mail: <sh4d0w808 AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com>
- IRC: sh4d0w at freenode (#ubuntu-hu)
User support on ubuntu.hu: http://ubuntu.hu/user/1808/track
User support on itcafe.hu: http://itcafe.hu/tema/ubuntu_linux/friss.html
Author of "Create your Ubuntu" in Full Circle Magazine Issue #16: http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-16/
Author of "Kicsit nagyobb biztonságban": http://ubuntu.hu/node/11488
Translating and veting hungarian version of Full Circle Magazine from Issue #2: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuMagazine/TranslateFullCircle/Hungarian
- Translating Full Circle Magazine furthermore
- If the Magazine finishing then join to a translator team within the hungarian community
- Writing articles about my own experience of an area of Ubuntu usage
- Translating articles from hungarian to english for Full Circle Magazine for users whose don't know english language
- Help my company to change to open source applications
I was born 35 years ago. I met computers so early and this lead me to graduate as a programmer. I saw "my" first Linux system in 1996, it was a Debian-system. I've met Ubuntu in 2007, this caused me to join to Hungarian Translate Team of Full Circle Magazine. I like the world of open source, so trying to use only these kind of programs under Windows also. I propagate the spirit of open source at my worldwide IT company.
Szapper Balázs (blaselinux): I am in daily contact with László and he is always helpful in any kind of problem. His descriptions help a lot in the setting of my system. In the translating team, makes most useful work though.
Királyvári Gábor (kiri): László presents a great contribution in the Hungarian translation team of Full Circle Magazine with such activities like translating, veting, correcting articles and improves team activities with his own ideas.