Sparc64 Porting Team TODO List
- get drunk!
Dapper Point Release
- silo cdrom (done)
- new kernel
- t2k corruption final fix (in git tree)
- sbus config fixes (in progress)
- consider sparc-utils/hw-detect backport for sbus fixes. (this is better than sbus fixed in kernel space)
build libc6 with gcc-4.x (in progress FabioMassimoDiNitto) (DONE)
enable -mcpu=niagara for sparcv9v and sparc64v (in progress FabioMassimoDiNitto) (DONE)
- ssl hw accelerator for |Viagara
- install in LDOM for |Viagara
- auto set boot-device in OBP.
- review silo-installer. might need more love for raid, but it is good enough for dapper
- X autoconfig to rock hard.
- espresso-silo ??
initial attempt in espresso bzr now (ColinWatson)
Suggested by colmmacc:
- better kernel crashing?