Project meeting 12/02/2011
The IRC log is available here
- Find a new project leader (We have no leader! We need one to continue)?
- Get some developers to dust off quickshot (What is the status / How does it work)?
- Natty - What should we do (Write a full manual, a short new features guide, or not bother)?
- Maverick - Should we continue with this (It needs screenshots)?
- Find people to edit the manual... (What it says!)
- Next Meeting
Find a new project leader
- This was discussed and it was decided that we actually would like roles.
- Project Leader
Created a Role Requirements document for both roles (http://typewith.me/GY2L5yJCUF).
- When complete this will be sent to the mailing list (possibly other places too).
Get some developers to dust off quickshot
- Get some instructions on how to use Quickshot.
- Get some new developers to help with Quickshot.
- Action [Godbyk] - Contact Jenkins / flan for a status report.
Natty - What should we do
- 1a. Full (Unity and Gnome).
1b. Full (Unity Only -> point to a supplemental fascicle for GNOME).
- New Feaures / Changes + Installation.
Vote Decision : The Natty manual will cover both Unity and GNOME environments (Option 1a). Gnome will be covered in an Appendix.
Changes in Natty http://typewith.me/1rgiBqwp8U
Maverick - Should we continue with this
- Needs Screenshots (Action [Godbyk] to contact the quickshoters [Jenkins and Flan]).
Find people to edit the manual
- ACTION [Godbyk] - Branch Maverick to Natty First.
- Try to get a Leader / EiC (Post the requirements to the mailing list when complete).
ACTION [ChrisWoollard] To post to lists etc when spec complete.
- ACTION [c7p] - Schedule next meeting for 2 weeks time.
- Next Meeting to cover the new recruitment of a Project Leader and EiC.