meeting-2011-02-12

Project meeting 12/02/2011

IRC Log

  • The IRC log is available here

Agenda

  • Find a new project leader (We have no leader! We need one to continue)?
  • Get some developers to dust off quickshot (What is the status / How does it work)?
  • Natty - What should we do (Write a full manual, a short new features guide, or not bother)?
  • Maverick - Should we continue with this (It needs screenshots)?
  • Find people to edit the manual... (What it says!)
  • Next Meeting

Attendees

Find a new project leader

  • This was discussed and it was decided that we actually would like roles.
    • Project Leader
    • Editor-in-Chief
  • Created a Role Requirements document for both roles (http://typewith.me/GY2L5yJCUF).

  • When complete this will be sent to the mailing list (possibly other places too).

Get some developers to dust off quickshot

  • Get some instructions on how to use Quickshot.
  • Get some new developers to help with Quickshot.
  • Action [Godbyk] - Contact Jenkins / flan for a status report.

Natty - What should we do

Vote Options

  • 1a. Full (Unity and Gnome).

    1b. Full (Unity Only -> point to a supplemental fascicle for GNOME).

  • New Feaures / Changes + Installation.
  • Nothing.

Vote Decision : The Natty manual will cover both Unity and GNOME environments (Option 1a). Gnome will be covered in an Appendix.

Changes in Natty http://typewith.me/1rgiBqwp8U

Maverick - Should we continue with this

  • Needs Screenshots (Action [Godbyk] to contact the quickshoters [Jenkins and Flan]).

Find people to edit the manual

  • ACTION [Godbyk] - Branch Maverick to Natty First.
  • Try to get a Leader / EiC (Post the requirements to the mailing list when complete).
  • ACTION [ChrisWoollard] To post to lists etc when spec complete.

Next meeting

  • ACTION [c7p] - Schedule next meeting for 2 weeks time.
  • Next Meeting to cover the new recruitment of a Project Leader and EiC.

ubuntu-manual/Meetings/archive/meeting-2011-02-12 (last edited 2011-02-13 00:21:59 by cwoollard)