Project meeting 13/03/2011
- Feedback on role advertisements
- Ubuntu Manual to Docbook - Update
- Quickshot - Update
- Set a date for 11.04 manual writing.
- Any Other Business
- Next Meeting
Feedback on role advertisements
- The deadline for job applications has been extended two weeks. The new deadline is Friday, 25 March 2011.
- [ACTION] godbyk updated the website to reflect the new deadline and added a note at the top explaining that the job positions are volunteer and not paid positions.
[ACTION] godbyk emailed Ben Humphrey to acquire the @TheUbuntuManual Twitter account information (password).
- [ACTION] Chris Woollard to mail Ben and Linux outlaws for marketing
Ubuntu Manual to Docbook - Update
- Godbyk will continue to explore this
- After this we will also explore the collaborating more with the Ubuntu Docs Team
Quickshot - Update
[ACTION] ChrisWoollard to send out to the mailing list screenshot requiremnts and ask for volunteers to review.
- [ACTION} Jenkins to write some notes on how to use Quickshot.
Set a date for 11.04 manual writing
- [ACTION] Defer 11.04 branch until next meeting. Pending screenshot work and docbook review.
Any Other Business
- Translations - c7p wanted to know about translations for maverick.
- This will not be set-up until the maverick writing freeze.
- Chris Wollard and c7p were added to the Ubuntu Manual Admins team.
- c7p requested that folks add items to the agenda for our next meeting.
- ACTION [c7p] - Schedule next meeting for 2 weeks time.