|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|Note: If #ubuntu-meeting is full, or down, or not working for some reason then our backup channel is #ubuntu-manual.|
Next Meeting, Saturday 12th February 2011 at 2000 UTC
This meeting will take place in #ubuntu-manual. It is very important for all the team members to attend.
The Ubuntu Manual project has been around a while now. We have several problems that need to be overcome if we are to continue.
- Find a new project leader (We have no leader! We need one to continue)?
- Get some developers to dust off quickshot (What is the status / How does it work)?
- Natty - What should we do (Write a full manual, a short new features guide, or not bother)?
- Maverick - Should we continue with this (It needs screenshots)?
- Find people to edit the manual... (What it says!)