|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
|== Next Meeting, Saturday 12th February 2011 at 2000 UTC ==||== Next Meeting, Coming Soon ==|
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
| * Find a new project leader (We have no leader! We need one to continue)?
* Get some developers to dust off quickshot (What is the status / How does it work)?
* Natty - What should we do (Write a full manual, a short new features guide, or not bother)?
* Maverick - Should we continue with this (It needs screenshots)?
* Find people to edit the manual... (What it says!)
| * Status update on Project Leader / Editor-in-Chief Roles.
* Any Other Business
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
|[[http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org/jM8mKDIKEB|Meeting Notes]]||[[http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org/YtDSWoIrSa|Meeting Notes]]|
Next Meeting, Coming Soon
This meeting will take place in #ubuntu-manual. It is very important for all the team members to attend.
The Ubuntu Manual project has been around a while now. We have several problems that need to be overcome if we are to continue.
- Status update on Project Leader / Editor-in-Chief Roles.
- Any Other Business