I'm Dilmi Fethi , I'm an Algerian secondary school student and I'm 16, I discovered open source island by curiosity , and I found it a fascinating land , I loved its philosophy and I switched to this paradise . I'm funny most of the time .:. I hate liars and hypocrites .:. like maths and physics and system developing. And I'm happy for using Ubuntu, I'm now involved in the Algerian LoCo Team.
- Translating Ubuntu to Arabic, I'm joining the official Translating Team of language, and a member of other translation teams, and I've created other translating teams in launchpad for people unknown people having skills in translating , in order to finish work soon as possible.
- Helping people on launchpad and other forums, and reporting bugs.
- Studying PyGTK.
- Introducing Ubuntu to all people I know via forums and social networks , and I'm spreading it in the community where I live.
- Help developers to correct Bugs.
- Becoming a MOTU.
- Becoming a core developer.
- Contribute in the GNOME project and making GTK more powerful than it is now.
=> Small Projects: Lamp Server GUI, Better gnome applications.
=> Big Projects: A RAD for GNU/Linux which integrates many languages, Improving GIMP.
- Translate Ubuntu fully to Arabic.
And of course , fixing Bug #1
- Make Ubuntu easier and safer to use for all kind of people (easier even for a child of 3years).
My translations in Launchpad.
Answer tracking in Launchpad.
Testimonials for Membership Application
"Dilmi Fethi is an active member in many Arab forums , he has helped me and so many people providing simple solutions , he also helped to translate many projects in Launchpad, happy to have someone like him in our Arab community." -- ayoooub.
"Fethi has a good Arabic background, he makes accurate translations, As I have reviewed most of his traslations. Ma-Shaa-ALLAH, Nice to meet you. -- sneetsher