My name is Felix Delattre, I'm from Germany and currently living in Nicaragua. I'm a freelance Drupal developer with a strong love for Free Software. After starting to use Suse, Redhat, Debian and Mandrake, Ubuntu has become my distribution of choice since Breezy Badger (5.10).
- Email: linux at delattre dot de
- IRC: xamanu at irc.freenode.net
- GPG Key ID: 0xC2F47A3C
My contributions to Ubuntu
Member of the Ubuntu-ni LoCo Team since October 2010.
Working on relaunch of the Ubuntu-ni Loco Team's website: http://ubuntu.org.ni
My contributions outside of the Ubuntu Community
Supporter and individual sponsor of the second DrupalCamp Centroamerica in Guatemala.
Founder of the Nicaraguan Drupal Group.
Giving talks about FOSS and Drupal development in our Pizza Bash activities. (More about Pizza Bash)
- Giving talks about FOSS and Drupal development in several universities and free software events in Costa Rica, Germany and Nicaragua.
A volar con Drupal (Spanish presentation on Drupal's basics, CCK and Views)
- A programar con Drupal (Spanish introduction on Drupal's basics, CCK and Views)
- A meterle mano a Drupal (Workshop about Drupal deployment and code based development in Spanish language)
- Semantic Web - And why Drupal (7) plays a role in that (German and Spanish)